During the conversation with Philip Liu from Melbourne Australia, who is a strong advocate for international students, we covered the following areas:
- Conscious and unconscious racist perceptions towards people of Asian descent.
- Be yourself, don’t change because of peer pressure
- How international students in Australia can remain resilient and not feel like they need to say sorry all the time
- Strategies in managing anxiety & confusion for international students during stressful time
- The important roles & sacrifices that international students make when entering Australia’s work force
Options to access to the podcast episode are:
YouTube with Subtitles/Closed Captions (c)
Have you switched on subtitles/closed captions (c) on YouTube?
Whooshkaa podcast audio player
*Transcript of this interview will soon be available*